Latest Rates from Forexfundi

Thursday, March 15, 2012

SA's fastest growing gifting service - I get a Thank you

Often we see services that are of such a high standard go unrewarded without a thank you.  When you do get that service given to you and you walk away and think - how do I thank this company or people, because I know what they have done is awesome and suited everything that I needed plus a lot more.

Recently we were asked by an Italian business couple to transfer 450,000 Euros to South Africa for the purchase of a restaurant and the couple were terrified having had a shady experience recently and they contacted us at Globalfundi.  Well we happily setup the deal, received all SA Exchange Control approval and did the deal for them on a Friday, tracked it over the weekend and on Tuesday the money was cleared in the local bank account and the great news was that they saved 3% on transaction fees as the service was free.

You can imagine the excitement and total "Italianess" of the two and we let it rest as that knowing we had a very satisfied client.

On the Thursday to my surprise a delivery van arrived at my office with what I learned was the same day delivery service, was " A Complete Nutter " gift hamper assortment of nuts in a designer team gift box delivered in a funky truck that said NetGifts: SA's fastest growing gifting service - what a great thank you, because not only was I the one getting a gift from a gifting service as great as this and from an even greater client, so did all of my staff - each gift personalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment